Naveen Tile is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe it is important you know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet.
In general, you can visit Naveen Tile on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our Web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. Naveen Tile uses this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of its site. Your accessing our site signifies your unconditional consent to allow the collection of your domain names.
There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and address. When information is needed, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know at the time of collection, how we will use the personal information. Usually, the personal information we collect is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific account information. Occasionally, we may make the e-mail addresses, of those who provide information, available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you may find interesting. In these cases, you will be offered an opportunity to limit the access of your information. In case we do not receive any response from you to limit the access of your information, it shall be deemed that you consent to such distribution of your information as mentioned above.
At times we conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect information from you on the Internet.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such personal information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about you is provided to us, and they are deemed to be provided by you, unless you demonstrate to us within a period of fifteen days from the date of providing of such information to us, to our satisfaction, that the information was provided to us without your free consent.
Naveen Tile Web site may contain links to other sites such as Naveen Tile partners and affiliates. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent and only use your information as described below. We view protection of users’ privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and your information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information on computers located in various geographies including the United States. The servers are protected by physical as well as technological security devices offered by third party vendors.
What information is or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
. Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
· An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
· The domain server through which you access our service
· The type of computer you’re using
· The type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
· Name including first and last name
· Alternate email address·
. Mobile phone number and contact details
· ZIP/Postal code
· Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned)
· Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on)
· Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
We may also collect the following information:
· Pages on our site you visit/access
· Links you click on the Sites
· Number of times you access pages
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit the Sites.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey or contest or any combination thereof.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked web sites.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
· Help us provide personalized features;
· Tailor the Sites to your need or interest;
· Promote offers through our business associates and partners;· Get in touch with you when necessary;
· Provide the services requested by you; and
· Preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
· Direct our efforts for product improvement;
· Contact you as a survey respondent;
· Notify you if you win any contest; and
· Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
· Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
· Recognize your access privileges to our the Sites;
· Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions and status in prize drawings;
· Make sure that you don’t see the same add repeatedly;· Help diagnose problems with our server;
· Administer the sites; and
· Track your session so that we can understand better how people use the sites.
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information other than as provided herein and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
· We have your permission to provide products or services you’ve requested for;
· Is shared with our business associates and partners for promotional offers;
· In special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
Please do note that personal information is stored on third party servers. We may, however, distribute or license aggregated data that does not contain any reference to you.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register. You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing/promotional/newsletters mailings. Naveen Tile reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your information provided to us in “contact us” tab and or page and offering you the facility to opt-out if needed. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. See Contact Information below. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after deletion or termination of your account.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the Sites, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
Our sites allow you to correct or update any information you have provided online. In the event of loss of access details you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be updated, immediately upon posting on this site.